- Compliance to IEEE 802.3 bs
- Compliance to QSFP DD MSA Rev 3.0 (forMemory Map) and 4.0 (for Mechanical QSFP-DD Housing)
- Supports 400 Gbps data rate links up to 70m/100 m via OM3/OM4, respectively.
- Typical Power Consumption: 10W (each port)
- Hot pluggable electrical interface
- Round Cable with 3-mm diameter up to 100m lengths
- 0 to 70°C case temperature operating range
- RoHS-6 Compliant (lead-free)
- Ethernet for 200GBASE-SR4
- 400 Gb/s Ethernet Application
- HPC Interconnects
- Proprietary Interconnections
WaveSplitter’s 400-Gbps QSFP-DD Active Optical Cable (400G QSFP-DD AOC) with Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Double Density (QSFP-DD) form-factor is of high performance in bi-directional signal transmission and aggregate 400Gbps bandwidth, which design to follow QSFP DD MSA and IEEE 802.3 bs standard.
Compared to conventional copper cables, longer and lighter optical cables enable the ease of complicated data-center cablings. The AOCs utilize multimode fiber with 850-nm VCSELs and PIN PDs. The certificated cables have superior signal integrity and bit-error-rate, which enables reliable operation performance.