- Compliant with 100G Ethernet IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 standards
- Compliant to SFF-8665 (QSFP28 Solution) Revision 1.8
- Supports 100 Gbps data rate links of 70m/100m via OM3/OM4, respectively
- Low power consumption of max 2.5W (Typically 2W)
- Hot pluggable electrical interface
- Using standard 12/8 lane optical fiber with MPO pluggable optical connector.
- 0 to 70°C case temperature operating range
- RoHS-6 Compliant (lead-free)
- 100GBASE-SR4 Ethernet links
- InfiniBand EDR, FDR, & QDR
- HPC Interconnects
- Proprietary Interconnections
WaveSplitter’s 100G-SR4 optical transceiver module (100G-SR4 TRx) with Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable 28 (QSFP28) form-factor is of high performance in bi-directional signal transmission and aggregate 100Gbps bandwidth, which design to support Ethernet 100G-SR4/CAUI-4 and HPC of InfiniBand EDR standard. Compared with the conventional copper-based direct attach cables (DACs), the optical fiber with pluggable MPO connector enables the ease of complicated data center cabling deployment by the longer, lighter, and bendable characteristics. The optical transceiver module utilizes high-performance 850-nm GaAs VCSELs and PIN PDs with superior integration in signal integrity and optical sub-assembly, whose bit-error-rate is better than 10-15 for reliable packet communication within data center.